Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oval Chair - Black Microfiber(papasan chair)

Oval Chair - Black Microfiber(papasan chair)

 





Oval Papsan Chair Features: Build to last - Durable Holds up to 250 pounds Heavy duty steel frame (1.44 mm steel) Removable thick 8" cushion Microsuede cotton/polyester cover
 
4.0 out of 5 stars Assembly frustrating, but worth the hassle., February 8, 2010
By 
Emma (Wisconsin, USA) - 
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Oval Chair - Black Microfiber (Kitchen)
I received my chair today and while the assembly was not especially complicated, it took me longer than it should have because there was only a single page included, with just pictures and no actual written instructions, so halfway through I realized I missed something and had to disassemble and start over. Also, it specified only 4 steps for at least 10 steps worth of work. If I had understood what I was dealing with from the beginning, it would have been simple enough (though I admit I don't have much experience assembling furniture). However, it seems to be fairly sturdy and comfortable so far. I would rate it higher if not for the difficult assembly and the fact that it took about a week and a half after ordering for me to receive it.



More detail about this papasan chair

  • Seat depth: 22"
  • Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
  • Textile Material: 100 % Microfiber
  • Fill Material: 100 % Polyester Fiber
  • Finish: Brushed
  • Metal Finish: Silver
  • Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
  • Dimensions: Height: 31.0 "; Width: 42.0 "; Depth: 36.0 "





Tags:Famous papasan chair

Oval Chair - Black Microfiber(papasan chair)

0 comments:

Post a Comment